Call 888-423-5775 When you call, We Answer!
Gated Communities of the Trinity Florida areaThe Trinity area has its share of gated communities to offer prospective buyers. While not for everyone, gated communities are becoming more and more popular in recent years. Gated communities have routinely been found only in luxury developments but today we are seeing them in middle and upper class family neighborhoods all over the Tampa Bay area. The gated communities of Trinity FL are:
Sq Ft: 1826, Beds 3 / Baths 2
MODEL PERFECT 3BR/2BA home on one o...
Sq Ft: 2651, Beds 4 / Baths 3
GORGEOUS HOME WITH GOLF COURSE FRON...
Sq Ft: 3812, Beds 5 / Baths 4
Gorgeous 2 Story Home Comprised of ...
Sq Ft: 2904, Beds 4 / Baths 3
Luxury Pool Home in the Private Gat...
Sq Ft: 5139, Beds 4 / Baths 4
PRE-CONSTRUCTION home. The Castell...
Sq Ft: 2507, Beds 5 / Baths 3
Trinity Lakes is the newest communi...
Sq Ft: 1862, Beds 3 / Baths 2
Immaculate home with beautiful wate...
Sq Ft: 1669, Beds 2 / Baths 2
This is the life! Highly desirable ...
Sq Ft: 3403, Beds 5 / Baths 3
Beautiful large open floor plan hom...
Click the markers on map to see Gated Community homes for sale
Send Inquiry on Gated Communities - Trinity, FL
Let's discuss the pros and cons of gated communities so that you can decide if one is right for you.
Pros1. Most importantly, people buy homes in gated communities for the sense of security they provide. Gates also tend to establish a pride of ownership with a resulting common goal of each homeowner wanting to enhance the exterior look of their home.
2. Reduction in traffic in the neighborhood is another feature of gated communities. Drivers cannot take a short cut through your subdivision if the gates prevent entry.
3. There's a certain prestige that comes from living in a gated community. This means a lot to some homebuyers.
4. Gated communities are usually represented by strong homeowner's associations with strict rules and regulations that tend to protect and enhance property values.
5. Gated communities try to limit the number of public services allowed entry such as trash companies and pest control vendors and tend to contract with one company, usually to the benefit of the homeowner's in terms of lower monthly costs.
Cons1. Gated does not necessarily mean secure. Most larger subdivisions have the gates open during daylight hours or many guests have a tendency to tailgate an entering car to gain access to the subdivision at night. Most people just look the other way and carry on with their own business.
2. Additional expenses are incurred by each homeowner who lives in a gated community paid through slightly higher homeowner association payments. Gates require maintenance and repairs even if no one damages them with their car.
3. Most times the streets within subdivisions with gates are considered private roads and are no longer maintained by the county. Over time, this can increase the cost of the HOA expense.
4. Homeowners who work from home and need delivery and pickup on a frequent basis for mailings or packages may be forced to limit that type of activity if the community notices or objects to it. After all, the whole goal of a gated community is to limit the traffic during the day and at night.
Regardless, gated communities can provide an attractive lifestyle to many families considering purchasing a home in Trinity. Similar to other choices we need to make when buying a home, it's good to consider the pros and cons of living in a gated community before you decide on which Trinity community you want to call home. The more research you do about how the community operates, the better informed you will be in making your decision so that you can enjoy your new home.
Visit all Trinity Florida Community Types:
New Construction Communities | Golf Course Communities | Gated Communities | Townhomes, Town Houses, Condos, Villas | Luxury Homes | Active Adult 55+ Communities